This ofcourse is my first award nomination and I would like to thank Advita for this opportunity. Thank-you for believing in me.
11 facts about me:
1) My name is Bhumika.
2) I have a HUGE family.
3) I love travelling and reading.
4) One of my dreams is to live in London as a graduate of LSE. (Well too far for me I know but, they say wish for the stars and you will reach the moon atleast)🙄😛
5) I am a fan of detective and suspense novels. The stranger trilogy, Rushed and the last safe place are my particular favourites)
6) I am a techno freak.
7) I am a huge huge fan of FRIENDS series. I am in love with all the characters in there.
8) I am a person who doesn’t get engaged too easily but when I make u my friend, I will make sure you are happy always.
9) I am allergic to marriages. (Yeah, i have my own reasons🙄)
10) I am a kind of feminist, and hate stereotypes. So beware of falling into a debate with me on this topic.
11) And ofcourse I love debating.
Now here are the answers to Advita’s questions:
(Also this is the link to his amazing blog:
1) Do you believe in God?
A: No, I don’t specifically believe in God but my theory is that there’s something, a natural thing, that drives the universe or makes things happen. But I don’t think it’s appropriate to name it God.
2) One thing that you find most fascinating?
A: I am the most fascinated by the sky and stars. I can keep staring at them for hours.
3) What is your favourite colour?
A: My favourite colour is blue. The best reason is the sky and sea waves.
4) What is life according to you?
A: Life, according to me is a celebration of all the human emotions.
5)How would you define yourself in one word?
6)What do you feel can change this world?
A: Youth. There’s nothing so strong as young fresh minds of the world.
7) How do you define love?
A: For me loving someone is caring for them and the truest love is that of a mother and her child or a father and his daughter.
8) Which is your favourite book?
A: From all that I have read so far, the one that kept a hold on me till the end was “The last safe place”.
9) What is your favourite holiday destination?
A: I do not have a particular place in mind but it has to have a beach.
10) When do you get the most writing done? Day or night?
A: I mostly do it at night, because it’s calm and refreshing.
11) Which is your favorait quote?
A: ” I love to do things that people say I cannot do.”
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award, in case you don’t know what to do
(I didn’t know them myself)
1) Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
2) Make a blog post telling 11 facts about you,
3) Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you, and
4) Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5) Nominate 11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
Now here are the eleven questions for all those nominated by me:
1) What are the changes that you are expecting in the society in coming 20 years?
2) Define yourself in one word
3) Which is your favorait animal and why?
4) Why do you write?
5) What’s your worst nightmare?
6) What would you prefer, having your own child or adoption?
7) What is your inspiration?
8) State your life goal and your reason to choose it.
9) Which is your all time favourite book?
10) What is the most disgusting fact you have came across ever?
11) What are your views on gender equality in India?
Once again thank you so very much Advita for this nomination, also thank-you to my readers and followers and all those who accept my nominations.